|Dates||Service provision||Data security||Optimisation of the website including profiling||Display of fonts|
|Name of the retrieved file||x||x||x|
|Transferred amount of data||x||x||x|
|Referrer URL (the previously visited website)||x||x||x|
|Search terms that Internet users have listed on our website||x|
|User agent sent by your browser (only for mobile version or automatic voice control)||x||x||x||x|
|Date and time of access||x||x|
|Date and time of the last user activity (for session timeout)||x||x||x|
|Browser type Browser version Browser resolution (inner window size) browser language screen size Screen resolution incl. Color depth||x||x|
|URL of the viewed page / Downloads||x||x||x|
|Java script on/off||x||x|
|Mouse movement within the browser window||x|
In addition, the above-mentioned data are used for the following purposes in the context of a
consideration of interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR) . The interests are named below:
(1) Should a security incident occur in our company that affects your data, we are obliged to report
the case to our data protection supervisory authority (Article 33 GDPR). Since our legitimate interest
is to comply with this statutory reporting obligation as quickly as possible, it may happen that in the
context of the investigation of the corresponding security incident data about you are processed.
Reports of these security incidents to data protection supervisory authorities do not contain any of
your personal data.
(2) As it is in our interest to ensure the security of our systems, we regularly conduct security and
efficiency tests that allow us to process your above-mentioned data.
(3) It is in our interest, in the event of litigation, to keep evidence until all relevant statutory limitation
periods pursuant according to sections 195 and fallowing of the German Civil Code, have expired.
For this purpose, we retain the relevant data about you in accordance with these limitation periods.
(4) In addition, it is in our interest to investigate suspected cases and to hand over relevant
information to law enforcement authorities in case of a specific criminal suspicion.
2. Information about automated individual decisions
No automated individual decisions take place.
3. Legal basis for the use of your data
- a) We process your data as described under Service provision and Display of fonts fort he
preformance of the contractual relationship to you, so you can use and access our website (Art.
6 (1) (b) GDPR).
- b) We process your data in order to safeguard our legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR):
- 1. It is in our interest to be able to guarantee data security. For this purpose, the data of each visit are stored and evaluated in a log file.
- 2. It is our legitimate interest to optimise our website. For this purpose, service providers are used as part of commissioned data processing, cookies are set and visitors’ data
are transmitted to a server of a service provider (here: Google) in the USA.
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object to the processing
of your data in order to safeguard our legitimate interests. Please read more under 6. Cookies and Web-Tracking.
4. Deletion periods (or storage duration)
- 7 days
- Closing the browser automatically deletes the session cookie.
- We need your IP number for technical reasons to deliver the measurement pixel. It will not
be used for statistical purposes and will be deleted/anonymised immediately by our service provider
- The data used to optimize our website, including profiling, will be deleted after fulfillment of the purpose.
5. Origin of the data
There is no data collection from third parties.
Cookies are set. You can delete these cookies at any time via your browser settings or prevent their acceptance.
If you do not want us to log your visits, then please click on one of the following links: Objection to the processing of data by google via the following browser plug in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de or by following opt out link: Google Analytics deaktivieren.
Clicking on the link to object to data collection will set an opt-out cookie. Please do not delete this cookie as it will indicate your objection to data collection. If you use different browsers or PCs to visit our website, please click on the link using each browser.