In the following, we would like to explain to you what data we collect about you and what we do with this data. We also inform you about your privacy rights and explain to whom you can turn with questions about data privacy.
|Dates||Service provision||Data security||Optimisation and invoicing of advertising measures including profiling|
|Name of the retrieved file||x||x|
|Transferred amount of data||x||x|
|Referrer URL (the previously visited website)||x||x|
|Search terms that Internet users have listed on our website||x|
|User agent your browser sends (only for mobile version or automatic voice control)||x||x||x|
|Date and retrieval time||x|
|Date and time of the last user activity (for session timeout)||x||x||x|
|Browser type Browser version Browser resolution (inner window size) browser language screen size Screen resolution incl. Color depth||x||x|
|URL of the viewed page / Downloads||x||x||x|
|Java script on/off||x||x|
|Mouse movement within the browser window||x|
In addition, the above-mentioned data are used for the following purposes in the context of a consideration of interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR) and the fulfillment of legal obligations (Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR). The interests and legal obligations are named below:
(1) Should a security incident occur in our company that affects your data, we are obliged to report the case to our data protection supervisory authority (Art. 33 GDPR). Since our legitimate interest is to comply with this statutory reporting obligation as quickly as possible, it may happen that in the context of the investigation of the corresponding security incident data about you are processed. Reports of these security incidents to data protection supervisory authorities do not contain any of your personal data.
(2) As it is in our interest to ensure the security of our systems, we regularly conduct security and efficancy tests that allow us to process your above-mentioned data.
(3) It is in our interest, in the event of litigation, to keep evidence until all relevant statutory limitation periods pursuant according to sections 195 and fallowing of the German Civil Code, have expired. For this purpose, we retain the relevant data about you in accordance with these limitation periods.
(4) In addition, it is in our interest to investigate suspected cases and to hand over relevant information to law enforcement authorities in case of a specific criminal suspicion.
2. Information about automated individual decisions
No automated individual decisions take place.
3. Legal basis for the use of your data
- We process your data in order to safeguard our legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR):
(1) It is in our interest to process your data provided under the provision of services and the display of photos for the fullfillment of our service, so taht you can access and use our website.
(2) It is in our interest to be able to guarantee data security. For this purpose, the data of each visit are stored and evaluated in a log file.
(3) It is our legitimate interest to optimise our website. For this purpose, service providers are used as part of commissioned data processing, cookies are set and visitors’ data are transmitted to a server of a service provider (here: Google) in the USA.
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object to the processing of your data in order to safeguard our legitimate interests. Please read more under 7. Cookies and Web-Tracking.
4. Deletion periods (or storage duration)
- 7 days
- Closing the browser automatically deletes the session cookie and the data in the log file.
- We need your IP number for technical reasons to deliver the measurement pixel. It will not
be used for statistical purposes and will be deleted/anonymised immediately by our service
provider (see 6. Data recipient).
- The data used to optimize our website, including profiling, will be deleted after fulfillment of the purpose.
manually delete the cookie; otherwise, it will be automatically deleted 7 days after your last visit to our website and then reset on your next visit with a new ID.
5. Origin of the data
There is no data collection from third parties.
6. Data recipient
- The following service providers (processors) receive data to optimize our website: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Cookies are set. You can delete these cookies at any time via your browser settings or prevent their acceptance.
If you do not want us to log your visits, then please click on one of the following links: Objection to the processing of data by google via the following browser plug in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en or by following opt out link: Deactivate Google Analytics